Hi my foodies, as 2016 is in full swing, I’m getting my chops back into action. If you are a single that needs food prepped for the week, or a couple that lives on Maui or Vegas (depending on month), and need a personal chef cooking Asian American comfort foods, give me a call 808-385-7667 and I can work with you. Whatever it is you want, I’ll do it. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinners and anything in-between.
It’s been a while maintaining my blog, but here is some of the meals I’ll focus on as a standard menu.
- OMELETS (2 or 3 eggs, organic if requested, whites only if requested, ham, Portuguese sausage, Italian sausage, Ground beef, Ground pork, Ahi, Salmon, Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Spam, Spinach, Mushrooms, Bell peppers, Sweet Maui Onions, Green onions, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Sour Cream)
- GRUMBLES (2 or 3 eggs)- All this is, imagine a messed up but delicious omelet. Kids love it.
- BREAKFAST WRAPS- this is a Grumble wrapped up in a heated flour tortilla
- EGGS ANY STYLE- Princess Scramble (soft creamy), The Man Scramble (6 eggs with green onions), Over Easy, Egg Whites.
- LOCO MOCO- White Rice, 9 oz. seasoned ground beef patty, topped with brown pan gravy, sautéed eggplant.
- RIBEYE- Prime or Choice grade Ribeye of beef 8 oz. pan seared, topped with pan ju, potatoes, or rice, 2 or 3 eggs any style. Side of kimchi cabbage
- HOT CAKES- Fluffy cakes, as many as you want, 1, 2 stack, 3 stack, 4 and up. Coconut Maple syrup, Pineapple Sauce, or any brand you want, I’ll get.
- FRENCH TOAST- Hawaiian Sweetbread sliced, and coated in a sweet batter, cooked golden. Top it with, pineapples, papaya, strawberries, Maple Syrup, Coconut Maple syrup.
- 49 er FLAP JACKS- Hefty Jacks, with butter, and Maple Syrup.
- VEGAN SCRAMBLE- 7 oz, grounded firm organic tofu, sautéed in oil, garlic, scallions, turmeric, Spike seasoning, with Vegenaise vegan mayonnaise, Sour Cream. Toast or Potatoes.
- FRESH FRUITS- Available at market.
- RON’S BENNIES- 2 poached eggs, rising on toasted Hawaiian Sweetbread, or English muffins, with choice of Portuguese sausage, Canadian bacon, topped with fresh made Hollandaise Sauce. (I can create other Benedict as well)
- HAM & CHEESE SANDWICH- Shaved Ham, pan heated in garlic oil, toasted choice of bread, French, Italian rolls, or all grain. Mozzarella cheese, Sautéed Sweet onions, fresh whipped mayonnaise, Stone ground mustard (quality brand). Chips (quality brand). Pickle.
- ROAST BEEF SANDWICH- Thin cut quality from market Roast Beef, pan heated in garlic oil, toasted choice of bread, French, Italian rolls, or all grain. Mozzarella cheese, Sautéed Sweet onions and Mushrooms, fresh whipped mayonnaise, Stone ground mustard (quality brand). Chips (quality brand). Pickle.
- CHICKEN BREAST SANDWICH- Whole or half a skinless or skin on Chicken Breast, seasoned with Hawaiian sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper, and roasted in your oven, topped with Mozzarella cheese right before it’s done to melt. Choice of bread, French, Italian rolls, or all grain. Sautéed Sweet onions and Mushrooms, fresh whipped mayonnaise, Stone ground mustard (quality brand). Chips (quality brand). Pickle.
- KUNG PAO CHICKEN- Spicy Chinese style chicken stir fry, topped with roasted Peanuts or Almonds. Served with white or brown rice.
- BEEF BROCCOLI- Chinese style stir fried beef with par boiled broccoli tops.
- SHRIMP STIR FRY- In garlic & ginger, with a soy, and oyster sauce blend, mushrooms, and boy choy cabbage
- CHOW FUN noodles- Stir fried with your choice of beef, pork, chicken, with garlic and ginger, green onions, bean sprouts, carrots, celery.
- FISH PATTIES w. CHICKEN GRAVY- Fish filet, depending on market availability. Ahi tuna, Ono wahoo, minced up with bread crumbs, chives, onions, eggs, and from into patties and fried crisp, served with white or brown rice.
- BEEF ONION SOUP- Diced Chuck of beef, beef bone, ginger, onions, tomatoes, greens, seasoned with vinegar, fish sauce *optional, salt and pepper, hot peppers, and served with white or brown rice.
- HAMBURGER STEAK w. BROWN GRAVY- 2- 5 oz. hand mixed beef patty, seared with brown pan gravy, served with white or brown rice, and sautéed veggies.
- TACOS- 2 soft shell flour or corn tortillas, filled with your choice of stir fried chicken, beef, pork, or seafood. Shredded greens, black beans (quality brand), Wok Fried spicy rice.
- Fried or Steamed Korean Dumplings (Mandu), pork, beef, or fish. With spicy soy dip.
- Fried or Steamed Chinese Dumplings (Wontons), pork, beef, or shrimp. With hot mustard dip.
- Fried Chicken Wings, topped with hot sauce, teriyaki sauce, or Korean Kalbi sauce. Celery sticks.
- Fresh Ahi Sashimi (if available). Sweet Soy dip. Hot Soy dip.
- Stuffed Bells- Half bell peppers, stuffed with creamy shrimp, or tofu, using quality mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, herbs and spices.
Soups (Meal Size)
- Plantation Pork Soup- Pork meat and bones, seasoned with vinegar, soy sauce, with greens, tomatoes, round onions. Served with Fried Rice.
- Fish Soup- (if available) red snapper, onions, tomatoes, herbs and spices.) Served with Fried Rice.
- Meatball Soup- Seasoned Beef meatballs, in beef broth, mushrooms, and onions, seasoned with red wine, bay leaves, garlic. Served with Pan Fried garlic bread.
Salads (Small or Meal Size)
- Shrimp Salad- Shrimp (pre-cooked market), tossed in kale, spinach, cherry tomatoes, with Asian vinaigrette, topped with feta cheese.
- Bacon & Tomato Salad- Crisp fried bacon, fresh sliced cherry tomatoes, sweet round onions, basil, salt and pepper, lime juice, topped with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Ahi or Maui Salad- 4 oz. (small) 12 oz. (meal) Sautéed Ahi or Mahi in garlic oil/butter, placed over a bed of seasoned kale, Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms. With a fresh made garlic aioli drizzle over the fish. Served with dinner rolls.
Entrees (Starches are mashed potatoes, white or brown rice, fried rice, or roasted yams)
- Pan Seared Ribeye with wine sauce.
- Braised Short Rib of Beef, with herb sauce.
- Pan Fried Pork Chops with pan gravy
- Kobe Beef Loaf- Melt in your mouth Kobe beef meat loaf, with drippings gravy.
- Oven Roasted Salmon- Topped with a Shoyu Mayo, and herbs.
- Miso Ahi Filets- Ahi filets (if available) pan seared in a miso sauce, comes out tender, sweet and savory, with the sake rice wine that gives it some character.
- Portuguese Bean Soup- This takes some time to cook, if you don’t mind me hanging out at your place as it cooks. This I swear, you will have extras for you to enjoy.
- Wonton Soup- Steamed Pork or Shrimp wontons, in a chicken broth, seasoned with ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, green onions, bok choy, bean sprouts, carrots.
- Chicken Papaya Soup- From my Filipino culture, chicken, green papaya, seasoned with ginger, garlic, onions, fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Oxtail Soup- If you’ve haven’t had Oxtails, this meaty part of the steer is great, slow cooked soup with cabbage and tomatoes will make your jaws drop.
This is just the standard menu. Contact me to see what else I can pull out from my sleeve. Remember, I focus on cooking for singles and couples. I do not do large gigs.