Once upon a time, only the rich and wealthy individuals and families could afford their own private chef. Families with names like, Howell, Kenwood, Ford, Carnegie, Gates and Jobs. They paid their chefs a handsome sum of a salary to live with them, and to travel with them.
BUT NOT NOW HOMIES!!!!!
Affordable personal chef services is the in-thing! That’s right my friends, and the one and only Ron Sambrano aka the best Asian American Comfort Food Chef in the World, is here to serve you and your loved ones, some of the best comfort foods in your own home.
My fees are totally affordable. Here are some of the reasons why you should forego a night on the town.
- No need to drive
- No need to find parking
- No need to deal with possibly loud obnoxious diners sitting next to you.
- In a restaurant you can’t tell what the chefs been doing, you don’t know if he went to the bathroom and forgot to wash his hands, ew!
- You and your date can dress however you want, naked if you like.
- You don’t need to listen to that depressed guitar player singing about his lost love! Gag me!
- And the best thing is this, you can get fully loaded, drunk out of your minds, you ain’t driving, you just eat, get drunk and crash on the couch, while I clean up the place.
You see my friends, hiring a personal chef is the in-thing.
Let’s say you and your date spent the night out, and went to eat Chinese food. After the hassle of driving into town, finding parking, dealing with jerks along the way, getting your table, and the food was okay, you spent almost $50.00 for dinner. And about $10.00 for parking, and tip $15.00, and then you went to Baskin and Robins for ice cream, that’s another $12.00, and then you came home, and went into the fridge to eat some leftovers because you just wanted to snack, well… that’s pretty interesting.
Now if you hired me, you are going to pay about $120-$150 for personalized service. But this is what you get. And I’m talking couples especially are the ones that make out on the bottom line with my services.
- Most Chinese or Asian meals are served as one entree for both to share. Meaning if you went to your favorite Chinese restaurant and paid $50.00 for 3 entrees plus rice and drinks and $15.00 for tip, you may have some leftovers. But with me, I’ll make sure you have leftovers, and I’ll package it up for you in ziplock bags for you.
- Value, you get more value. You get to watch me add in the ingredients, in fact when ever I cook Asian foods, I welcome you into the kitchen (which is yours in the first place), and I’ll ask, “Hey how does this sauce taste like? You want more soy sauce? More sweet? More sour?” And that’s totally valuable.
- If you got a special request, if you want to get risqué with a dish, I can do that. For instance, you want to get some fish sauce in the dish but never tried it. Well, we’ll add the sauce together, until it is right for you.
- If I’m feeling really good, I’ll throw in a special meal for you to eat the next day. Why? Because I love what I do, and I love you folks.
So don’t look at the numbers, “Hey this guy charges $120.$150? Really?” Yeah, it may be more guys, but you get quality. And you know what I’m doing every step of the way. Like, washing my hands, that’s right, you get to see that I’m not doing something unsanitary. Anytime I go to a restaurant and can’t see the cooking crew, I get second thoughts. Alright then, so call me if you need me. I am here to serve you.
Chef Ron. 808-385-7667