Mother’s Day 2016 is a time to honor your mom, she’s been there for you, and now it’s time to treat her right. For Mother’s Day I’m making the month of May, Mother’s Month. There’s nothing like having mom relax, in her own home, no need to drive anywhere, eliminating traffic, and parking. Plus you never know when someone out there will just ruin a special moment, it happens at times.
Well- if you are on Maui, and you want to treat your mom like the Queen she is, I can make her month special.
How about treating mom, to a special breakfast in-home. I can prepare a nice little breakfast for her, and a few family members to share the occasion. Check out this special menu.
- Start of the breakfast with fresh squeezed orang juice, & a morning paper.
- Some fresh fruit, like papaya and pineapple.
- Soft silky scrambled eggs, made with milk, and not overcooked.
- Homemade pork patties, with a little spice, pan seared to perfection.
- Roasted herbed potatoes or toast with butter.
- French pressed coffee.
Starts at $175.00 (includes shopping for all ingredients, cooking, serving, and clean up. Taxes not included, cash only)
Call me at 808-385-7667 Facebook: chefsambrano Twitter: @ronsambrano